The purpose of the Sacramento Valley Coin Club is:
- To encourage coin collecting at both the novice and experienced level
- To promote and assist in educational activities
- To spread interest in collecting
- To have fun and make new friends
As a member you may:
- Win valuable prizes from the Door Prize Drawings, Membership Prize Drawings, and Raffle Prize Drawings. At least 12 prizes are given away at each meeting!
- Receive our award-winning newsletter, offering up-to-date information on SVCC events and activities along with articles covering the gamut from Ancient Roman Coins to Susan B. Anthony Dollars.
- Enjoy informative educational programs that include lectures, slide shows, and demonstrations to help both the beginner and the serious collector become more knowledgeable about the hobby.
- Make new friends with other members of the Club who share the same interest in collecting coins as you do.
This begins January 1 and ends December 31. Dues are $10 annually with a $1 initiation fee. Junior memberships are available for those 17 years of age and younger with an annual fee of $5. Lifetime memberships are available for $100. New member candidates are voted upon for membership at the candidates second meeting. Dues are pro-rated for members joining after January 1.
Members may also submit coins into the SVCC Auction held at every meeting. Good deals, good fun, and spirited bidding are guaranteed on the 30-60 lots auctioned at every meeting.